Today we released Open vStorage 2.2 alpha 6. Like the alpha 4 this is a bugfix release.
Bugs that were fixed as part of alpha 6:
- If required, Open vStorage updates the Cinder driver to be compatible with the installed Open vStorage version.
- Various issue where the ALBA proxy might get stuck.
- Issue where the ALBA proxy fails to add fragments to the fragment cache.
- Arakoon cluster remains masterless in some cases.
- Various issues with the updater.
- Remove vPool leaves MDS files.
- An xml file visible through FUSE isn’t accessible but it is available on the backend.
- While the extending vPool task is running, the vPool can’t be added or removed from other Storage Routers in the GUI.
- Timeout for backend syncs and migration is added to ensure more graceful handling of live migration failures.