To start 2015 in style, the Open vStorage team is doing a small roadshow in the US and Canada. During these presentations we will discuss the upcoming features in Open vStorage and how we will commercially launch solutions based on Open vStorage. The Toronto and Boston Meetup will be a joint session together with Midokura. During the San Francisco session James Hughes, Principal Technologist at Seagate, will also join us and provide an update on the Kinetic Open Storage platform.
Open vStorage Roadshow:
- Monday Jan. 12 – Toronto: register here
- Wednesday Jan. 14 – Boston: register here
- Thursday Jan. 15 – NYC: register here
- Monday Jan. 19 – San Francisco: register here
- Wednesday Jan. 21 – Washington DC: register here
Note that registration is required and there is an attendee limit.
PS. In case you organize an OpenStack User Group and would like to host an Open vStorage session, contact us by email at email@example.com.